Looking for results driven facial brand - which is best?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jennyattheloft

Reaction score
Help please. Am looking for results driven facial brand, an thinking Guinot or Crystal Clear but someone has now suggested Swissdermyl - what do people think? My clients are mainly 40 plus so definitely want something to make them look younger but would also like to appeal to yoingee market also.

AlumierMD! It's amazing and has changed the lives of my clients with rosacea, acne and pigmentation. If you want any details please PM me and I'll send them to you - and it's not sold online! It's a Luxury medical skincare line that includes chemical peels, Luxury facials and many other treatments. X

Yes please sounds great!

Have you thought about Nuskin, I have a home salon and use their products. They are fab and have products for anti ageing.
Let me know if you'd like some more info[emoji1]

AlumierMD! It's amazing and has changed the lives of my clients with rosacea, acne and pigmentation. If you want any details please PM me and I'll send them to you - and it's not sold online! It's a Luxury medical skincare line that includes chemical peels, Luxury facials and many other treatments. X
Hi! Could you give me some details? I was looking on their site regarding their training but couldn't see how to get further details? Thanks! X

I agree with AlumierMD, my clients are loving their results.

Agree, AlumierMD is amazing!

Also Interested in alumier, would someone mind sending me info in start up costs etc? Thanks in advance

You would need to contact them directly for that sort of info.

Latest posts

Back