Looking for skincare range with glycolic peels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lindsay G

Reaction score
I took on a skincare range in July last year having researched the company . I like the treatments and have no complaints there . What is really annoying is that I took on the retail range to and was told that it would never be sold on line at less than the retail price. I now discover today that the retail range I invested heavily in is now online at the cost price I purchased it at. I actually don’t know what I can do about it having phoned the company the response I have had hasn’t been helpful. I am now looking for another skincare supplier that do glycolic peels and that don’t expect an open order so that when I get rid of the products I have I can change .

I supply Dermogenera, a salon only skincare range with glycolic peels but I'm afraid we have a training day with an opening order (although the price is very reasonable)
Are you sure it's not worth trying to make the range you have work? Not everybody searches online and many want to walk away with the products x

Latest posts

Back