Looking for some advice on CND Brisa sculpting gels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elegantL

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to nails and am hoping to do some sort of nail extension course is cnd brisa sculpting gel up to this or should I go down a different route??

Brisa gel is the best gel system going... Do it you won't regret it!!x

Brisa Lite sculpting gel is being discontinued as of 2016!!
Apparently BL clear sculpting gel is no longer in the kit. According to Sam & Sam from Sweet Squared there are still stocks available in the pink neutral BL Sculpting gel.
If you look back on previous threads on here it tells you more!!!

Last edited:
I've found and copied the official notice.....

From Samantha Sweet,

“On behalf of CND Samuel and I would like to apologise for the mixed messages regarding Brisa Lite. We have just returned from the North American Cosmoprof show in Las Vegas where we met with CND. At this meeting we were informed that Brisa Lite would be discontinued in 2016. After checking BL stock levels we can confirm that there is no issue for the immediate foreseeable future in regards to Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel other than low stock of Brisa Lite Clear Gel.

Our Award Winning Customer Care team (who all do nails) have informed us that they use pink sheer on their clients as it is a complimentary colour to all nail plates- more so than Clear making it a great option for your customer. Although Sam, Jim and I do our level best to fight your corner and to get you what you need when you need it, we do not have the influence to change decisions made at a corporate level.

This can be terribly frustrating for all of us (including Customer Care and our CND Education Ambassadors across the board), when we know that our customers particularly love something and the decision is made for a discontinuation but we are here to deliver the CND message and sometimes we can’t change that decision no matter how much we would like to. We know this doesn’t change anything but hopefully it gives you a level of understanding to our involvement when it comes to these corporation decisions.”

Love & Respect

Samantha Sweet

Sweet Squared

Thought it was just the Bris Lite that is being discontinued, not the Brisa?

I thought it was just brisa lite aswel. X

Regular Brisa is NOT discontinued.

Latest posts

Back