Looking to rent beauty room for SPMU in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yorkie

Reaction score
Hi
I'm looking to rent a beauty room twice a week (maybe more) for semi permanent make up and mess facials in Essex. I live in Brentwood but am willing to travel for the right room.
Looking to start May 2017
thanks in advance
Danielle x

Hi
I'm looking to rent a beauty room twice a week (maybe more) for semi permanent make up and mess facials in Essex. I live in Brentwood but am willing to travel for the right room.
Looking to start May 2017
thanks in advance
Danielle x

Hiya,

Just wondering if you found anywhere to rent? I live in Barkingside and am going to do a course hopefully in the next couple of months. I'll be doing microblading but I am wondering how tough it is going to be to set up and find a room etc! X

Hiya,

Just wondering if you found anywhere to rent? I live in Barkingside and am going to do a course hopefully in the next couple of months. I'll be doing microblading but I am wondering how tough it is going to be to set up and find a room etc! X

Hi! I’m also in your position I was wondering if you had any advice and how you found renting a room/getting started? Thank you

Hi! I’m also in your position I was wondering if you had any advice and how you found renting a room/getting started? Thank you
Hi,
You know at first I really had reservations and was worried about finding clients and places to rent, but this is actually the simple part lol. Practice is a major thing, confidence and skill. Word of mouth is a main form of getting clients as I have found social media is more for your pictures and to show your work. I have found licensing is important and just practice. Once you have those two in the bag finding a place to rent and clients is ok. Don’t stress you will be ok! Also make sure your training is good. X

Hi,
You know at first I really had reservations and was worried about finding clients and places to rent, but this is actually the simple part lol. Practice is a major thing, confidence and skill. Word of mouth is a main form of getting clients as I have found social media is more for your pictures and to show your work. I have found licensing is important and just practice. Once you have those two in the bag finding a place to rent and clients is ok. Don’t stress you will be ok! Also make sure your training is good. X

Thank you so much for getting back to me! Really appreciate your advice. Did you experience any difficulty finding a room to do your case studies? X

Thank you so much for getting back to me! Really appreciate your advice. Did you experience any difficulty finding a room to do your case studies? X
Not really if someone is willing to help you out and are understanding which many people I have found are as they also had to start somewhere. Keep checking online for places to rent in your area and enquire when you can visit places etc you have to put in some time to find somewhere but it will pay off. Also ask family and friends if they know anywhere and get family to ask around aswell

Latest posts

Back