L'Oreal Blond Studio Platinium amonia free paste?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody knows why is so difficult to create a smooth mixture with this paste , i mean everytime i need to wait around 15-20 min to get smooth mix , otherwise it is nearly impossible.. i will be very happy if somebody share some tips and tricks . Thanks in advance

Mix 1:3 and wisk it like crazy, massive arm work out, the stuff is crazy thick

If you buy old product that is drying out this can happen

LoL ?!? I think it was brand new when i buy it.
Hi I use platinium every day, and the best way to mix it is using a brush with very stiff bristles rather than a whisk in my opinion.

But I'm serious about buying old product, I have bought it before from hairdressing shops, where I think the product has been sitting on the shelves for ages, and the product was dry and clumpy!

I buy this one from ebay and i believe that is not an old one... anyway i do understand what you mean but really this is not the reason . I dont know how is the regular platinum paste but this ammonia-free one is reaallyy thick. I tried with brushes with spatulas with that little plastic egg beaters, even find one hair colour electric mixer/blender , but to be honest i cant believe that will gonna be helpfull , i mean i think is impossible to be mixed perfectly in a smooth and even cream before 15-20 min . And i am asking the geek because want to confirm for my self that this true.

Why are you buying from eBay?
If you buy directly from a rep or wholesaler, you guarantee that the product is genuine and within date. Yours could be fake and potentially dangerous.

@adamlea87 is one of L'Oréal experts here on SalonGeek so it's worth considering his advice.

I've just read an old post of yours where you state that you aren't a trained hairdresser.

I think that explains why you have a problem.

Please dont try to offend me it is not nessesary.

I learn and i dont think that i should be ashamed of this fact.

This site is for supporting professional hairdressers and beauty therapists.

It's against site rules to give technical advice to our potential clients/diy-ers.

Learning is always a good thing but you're better off doing it properly and enrolling at college.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back