L'Oreal colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theden

Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone stock loreal colours had the rep in today and she give me some info just wondering how there reward system works in the book it says 100 points = £1 so does that mean I have to spend a pound to get 100 points because that would mean I had a hell of a lot of points to spend :s x

Hey guys does anyone stock loreal colours had the rep in today and she give me some info just wondering how there reward system works in the book it says 100 points = £1 so does that mean I have to spend a pound to get 100 points because that would mean I had a hell of a lot of points to spend :s x

It's the same as boots and tescos, for every £1 spent you get 1point then when you get 100 points they give you £1 to spend!! Spend £1000 you've got £100 free spend in points!!

It's the same as boots and tescos, for every £1 spent you get 1point then when you get 100 points they give you £1 to spend!! Spend £1000 you've got £100 free spend in points!!

£1000 would be £10 back lol sorry got a nasty habit of correcting haha :)

Don't worry about it!! I'm away with the fairies today! A lot on my mind!! X

But when you look in the book of rewards it says for instance a colour trolley is 12000 points so if you spend it in points why tell me the value in£ s :s sorry if im not making much sense my heads baffled lol x

But when you look in the book of rewards it says for instance a colour trolley is 12000 points so if you spend it in points why tell me the value in£ s :s sorry if im not making much sense my heads baffled lol x

That's the same as matrix hun, my club matrix catalogue gives you the option to buy those items with points or pound notes.

Ahhh right so for instance if I wanted a trolley ( it's the only thing I can remember) its 12000 points I can either buy it for 120 pound or use 12000 points? Sorry if I'm wrong haha one of those days x

Ahhh right so for instance if I wanted a trolley ( it's the only thing I can remember) its 12000 points I can either buy it for 120 pound or use 12000 points? Sorry if I'm wrong haha one of those days x

Yes!! You got it!! :) in case you want to save your points for other things! X

Just a little tip for you. What I do with my L'Oreal reward points is don't bother spending them throughout the year and use them all at Christmas to buy presents. I had 24000 points to spend last year and got loads of stuff (including champers and a camera).

I also got some fragrances and make-up for the staff too to use as incentives towards sales.

:)

Latest posts

Back