L'Oreal Inoa

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TommyYen

Reaction score
I used to live in a very Urban area and the salon I went to offered L'oreal Inoa and it was really the only thing that looked right on my hair. After I moved to another area I called around and none of the local salons used Inoa (but every one assured me that their products were just as good).

Many MANY poor color jobs later I finally just stopped coloring my hair. I have had white hair since I was 13 and now I have white hair again - it is getting depressing.

So, long story not-so-short I am looking at buying the L'oreal Inoa from Amazon and giving it a shot myself.

The problem I ran in to is that I could not find the press doser and then I ran into an article where someone said L'oreal doesn't use a doser anymore.

So, I figured I better ask the experts what I need from L'oreal to mix Inoa correctly with the latest technique.

I was just going to buy #1 Developer #2 Color #3 Oleo Gel and then find a press doser, but now I am wondering if there is a pre-mixed available.

Thank you in advance for any help :)

Hello and welcome to the site.

Just to let you know though that it is not permitted for our Hair Professional members who use this site to give technical, specific and/or detailed information particularly so far as colouring advice is concerned, to those who are unqualified.

Since your thread has been posted to Consumer Queries and your post indicates that you are indeed a consumer, the best advice we can give is for you to attend a local salon for a professional consultation or alternatively, a training college.

I used to live in a very Urban area and the salon I went to offered L'oreal Inoa and it was really the only thing that looked right on my hair. After I moved to another area I called around and none of the local salons used Inoa (but every one assured me that their products were just as good).

Many MANY poor color jobs later I finally just stopped coloring my hair. I have had white hair since I was 13 and now I have white hair again - it is getting depressing.

So, long story not-so-short I am looking at buying the L'oreal Inoa from Amazon and giving it a shot myself.

The problem I ran in to is that I could not find the press doser and then I ran into an article where someone said L'oreal doesn't use a doser anymore.

So, I figured I better ask the experts what I need from L'oreal to mix Inoa correctly with the latest technique.

I was just going to buy #1 Developer #2 Color #3 Oleo Gel and then find a press doser, but now I am wondering if there is a pre-mixed available.

Thank you in advance for any help :)

L'oreal have discontinued the gel and reformulated the colours to a two step system.
If you go on L'oreal there should be a salon finder. Enter your postcode and should come up with the nearest. Inoa is a complicated range of over 90 colours, do you really wanna be trying to do it on yourself?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

#1. Thank you VERY much for your help - I really appreciate it :)
#2. I did perform a search and there are zero salons in my area - literally none. I live in the middle of nowhereville now.
#3. I have 5 kids so driving to the old salon is not going to happen - those kind of free hours don't exist right now. And if the color is off - heck, I will just shave the mop off and try again in a few months ;-) I have very thick and fast growing hair..part of me is considering shaving my head right now..so, no loss there.
Thanks again - mucho gracias!

Latest posts

Back