lost my way, now back on track!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisehartje

Reaction score
Hi

some of you may remember my thread a few weeks ago about how I really did not think I was good enough to do L &P.

well I took your advice and had a break and last night did my first set of infills in three weeks and they went o.k.! I realised I had missed doing nails and now i know I do want to do this and be bloody good at it!

I have decided to calm down a bit as I wanted to advertise straight away for clients, so I am now going to practise as much as I can and advertise after Christmas. I know I will miss the Christmas rush, but I feel a new year, new start and I will be so good I will have lots of clients.

just wanted to share it with you and saying thanks for giving me a boot up the bum when I needed it!

hun its great to hear you sounding so much more possitive and confident, the break did you a lot of good,
welcome back to the world of nails:D

Good for you- sometimes a break is what is needed to sort things out..

Nice to hear you still have the passion- go for it girl & enjoy.

Good Luck :hug:

xxxx

So....why are you waiting till after xmas????? get the finger out girl.....my dad always said to me (Slang scots coming up) 'get aff yer knees lassie'

Hope you understand...you just need to do it and do it now!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back