Loyalty Card System

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone ive been open for over a year now with my beauty salon, and though it was time to reward those loyal clients with an easy loyalty card method. Some clients have also asked about this so thought i should do one a.s.a.p to encourage them to come to the salon for treatments.
However the loyalty cards i have is Have ------------------------ appointments and recieve a Free--------------------------------
and it has five spaces fot it to be completed.
I was unsure about how to do it and ensure its fair for everyone as some only spend 5 or 10 with me every so often whereas others spend over £20 should it only be for them?
my rep suggested i could have an expiry date of 6months and give it 2 all my clients hoping it would encourage them to come more often to use it up. Some clients only purchase products should it be applicable to them as their loyal in purchasing their products frm me even if they dont have treatments it increases sales. So many questions and suggestions im abit confused though as i want an easy yet effective method that would suit everyone wouldnt upsetting anyone to order to make it fair.
what do you all think and what do you do please?
any suggestions and advice would be great thankyou

hi, i have just started offering loyalty rewards and have had my own cards printed. I give one loyalty point for every £10 spent then when they have collected ten loyalty then can receive a free treatment (give exclusions if some of your treatments are expensive). i've found it working well and when some clients only normally have treatments adding to say £15/16 they are added something extra in so they spend £20 to get an extra point !

i have designed and printed my own loyalty cards for my mobile nail business, mine say
To show my appreciation for your loyalty, when you have received 10 stamps on this card (you will get 1 stamp for each appointment) you will receive a free nail gift!
i have made up little goody bags with a mini nail file, mini cuticle oil and voucher in as a loyalty reward.

Latest posts

Back