Loyalty Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jess-jamie

Reaction score
Hi

I currently do Nail, Waxing & Spray Tanning

Have you got any ideas on a loyalty Cards for treatments.

i.e Tanning - 5 Spray Tans recieve your 6th Free.

Thanks

I don't like doing loyalty cards because I just never can be bothered to go out for free :)
And then you will get customers that have spray tans every week that are happy to pay without a loyalty card. So I just think i'm making myself more work.
I give my clients really good offers that involve them doing the work to get me new clients. For example...my tans are £20. I tell my client if she wants her one for £10 then to bring a friend. Then I may chuck in a freebie whilst i'm there,like a file and polish if she has got me quite a few.
I always think if you look after them they look after you! But it must benefit you too. New clients are always a benefit! :) xxx

i don't like offering free treatments either,
i just do nails/ear piercing at the moment and my loyalty card scheme is after 10 appointments the client receives a free nail gift (mini solar oil, mini buffer, some nail stickers in a mini gift bag) i find this works well and doesnt cost as much as doing a free treatment would
hope this helps x

Hmmmm you've got me thinking now KylieB and Lisa Marie.

I currently offer "After 5 spray tans your 6th will be half price" and of course my regular clients have this half price one every few weeks :|.

My price list is going to be updated from 1st September, so I'm going to look into the various scenarios. I really do think it's important to reward our regular clients, just got to make sure I'm not giving meself away in the process xx

Hmm.

I know what u all mean i had a client paid all she owed for her make-up on day of her trial now cos i know i wont be getting money i can't be bothered to go out to do it on the day OF COURSE I'M GOING TO THOUGH. i'm professional and i couldn't stand thought of them sat there waiting for their make-up on there special occasion.

Errm.. how about for regular nail clients;
-after 5 sets get 10% off infills or rebalancing.
if u have anyone for regular manicure or file & polish after so many they get free mini cuticle oil & file.

Spend up to £65 in a month and get a free goodie bag or something along those lines. stock up on job lots off ebay 20 eyeshadows for £4 off ebay and mini nails files off there etc.

Hi I have only recently started using threads always been a lurker in the passed.
I have been open 7 months now and loving it . Even though I am working so hard and finishing sooooooooo late.

My loyalty cards are afer six treatments £5.00 off any thing over £15.00.
I would like any ones a opinion
Thanks

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back