Loyalty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allthingsbeautyx

Reaction score
im in need of a new loyalty system, this time I thinking something along the lines of a point for rebooking at their appointment, and a point for spending over X amount, this obviously encourages people to rebook their appointments as I have a lot of ladies that tend to leave it til last minute when I cannot necessarily fit them in, despite my efforts to keep warning them! Could this work? What are your thoughts? Also, what rewards could they get when they reach say 10 points/20 points etc...

I have loyalty cards that get stamped after each visit, and after 8 appts they get £10 off their treatment. My clients generally rebook straight after their appointment, I think this is because of what I say to them though and I don't think a loyalty card would make a difference to their decision it just might make them feel pressured or give a higher rate of cancellations and rebookings. Plus if they do rebook but then cancel would you take the point off them?

I've just changed my loyalty scheme. The old scheme, the clients card was stamped after each visit and once they had received 6 stamps they got 20% off their next treatment. But as I have offers days 'waxing wednesday' where all waxing is discounted at 20% I didn't really want to be giving any other discount. I've now changed it so once the client has got 10 stamps they go into a draw with 10 other completed cards and if chosen they have a choice of 3 treatments to choose from, these can be from shellac man, massage, facial or discount on dermabrasion courses.

Latest posts

Back