LVL lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have a look at the Flirties curves lash lift and colour boost the results are amazing

Here are a few recent Flirties curves lash lift and colour boost ive seen recently x ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416349054.902909.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416349070.760822.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1416349084.500998.jpg

Lvl is a lash lift treatment, so if u trained with them and for what ever reason no longer wanted to use their products u would still be trained in lash lifts :)

This is not 100% accurate. You will need to check it out with your insurance what they cover you for. They may state that you need to use genuine products or may have a list of acceptable products or suppliers.

If you're using other brand products you will need to adjust timings to suit. We obviously recommend that you use genuine LVL products.

Got my training on Monday in London. Cannot wait!

These are a set I did today. I didn't particularly think she had straight lashes but I thought I would get a better result. Small sheild used. Any suggestions xxView attachment 83882

Hi everyone, Could anyone tell me what company in Ireland provides training in LVL Lashes ? Thanks in advance

Hi ladies quick question so regarding patch testing, I did one for lvls on my mum and It was fine nothing came up yet when we did the treatment she had a reaction. I've now got another lady interested but has previously had a reaction to glue for individual eye lashes so is wary, is there a way of testing on the eye at all? I'm going to message nouveau but thought I would pick your brains too. Thanks

With patch testing you only use a small amount of the product as an indication of possible allergy but despite a negative reaction to the patch test there is still the chance of reaction to the full treatment.

The adhesive is not so important with an LVL as it is completely removed after the treatment. You are with the client the whole time it is on the skin.

The tint and the balms are the important tests as these can gain a portal of entry to the skin through the hair follicle so remain after the client has left the salon. If you are in any doubt, then err on the side of caution and refuse the treatment. Previous reactions to similar products is contra-indicative. Tint, hair dye etc contain pPDs which are known allergens so if the client has a history of this then it is a complete contra-indication.

I always say it is better to walk away and lose the cost of a treatment than risk a reaction.

Cyanoacrylate reactions are usually infections, not reactions; caused by rubbing as it is extremely difficult to be allergic to something that doesn't touch the skin.

When I done my training and got my silver kit it never came with a tint patch test ?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I would love to train in lvl lashes but I don't think there's any training near me. I'm based in the north east area. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Have a look at flirties curve hun flirties trainers up and down the country some doing one to one training as well 😃

Ahh great thanks for the help. Have you trained with them?

Latest posts

Back