LVL new formula

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I've trained with the original LVL and have re-trained with their NEW formula & I'm just not getting the same results. It's not the amount of glue as I've even tried the original bonding gel on 2 clients instead of the glue & still, the results are not the same as before. I'm wondering if I adjust the timings to 16-7-5 instead of 14-7-5 would this help or would it not be good for the lashes being left on for 16mins? Ugh!!! Help please!! [emoji28]

Did you receive the new timings?

I've got the new blister packs and I've just increased the development time by 2 mins and the results have been same great results the lashes have still been in good condition

I've got the new blister packs and I've just increased the development time by 2 mins and the results have been same great results the lashes have still been in good condition

Hi & thanks for your reply [emoji4]
So do you do 14-7-5 or 16-7-5?

I seen on the nouveau Facebook group that someone left the Tint on for 6mins. Have you ever tried that?

I would do 16-8-5, and I've left the tint on for 6 before depending on the health and type of lashes.
I would do 14/7/5 or 12/6/3 and on very fine lashes 10/5/3 I used to leave fine lashes on for 8 but longer now with new formula x

I would do 16-8-5, and I've left the tint on for 6 before depending on the health and type of lashes.
I would do 14/7/5 or 12/6/3 and on very fine lashes 10/5/3 I used to leave fine lashes on for 8 but longer now with new formula x
Fab! Thank you [emoji4]

Hello do your clients get wacky lashes towards the end of the lift? My clients lashes are perfect the 1st few weeks but on week 6 and forward their lashes get all bent and wonky.

Latest posts

Back