Lycon Wax is amazing and so is the training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurakate

Reaction score
Oh my goodness this is probably the first time in my life where I can say that I am looking forward to waxing people regardless of whether that's a leg, underarm, face, intimate etc.

I did the training on Monday in Manchester (say hi to me if you were there because it was a lovely group of people). I still maintain that I'm not a fan of strip waxing but that's ok because lycon is all about the hot wax anyway (the trainer described strip wax as a "necessary evil").

For the first time ever I didn't feel clumsy in my waxing because it wasn't messy in how it doesn't stick to skin and only hair (that's why a lycon wax hurts a fair bit less). The stuff I've used in college and employment so far is total flipping pants compared to lycon.

It's crazy to think that with a better product under my belt that waxing is now something I don't need to feel stupid or incompetent about but it does beg the question as to why anyone would want to work with an (in my opinion) inferior wax that makes their job harder (even if is does save money at least initially)

Working professionally and self employed, lycon hot wax is the only way for me now. The only instance in which I'll need to use the other stuff is if working for someone else or perhaps teaching now. I know that if you can use a rubbish product you can handle anything and I will have that disadvantage I guess but in the meantime I am looking forward to carrying out waxing with confidence for the first time ever.

I urge anyone who seeks waxing confidence to do this training and use this product :)

Hi,

I just trained with Lycon on Monday, in Edinburgh. I loved it and feel a lot more confident now, even doing bikinis which I used to hate. I haven't done the intimate training yet though, just did the basic, think I might do that next year. How did you get on with the intimate?

Laura

Welcome to the Lycon family!!

FYI - the lycon strip is brill as well, I really love the olive oil strip, less sticky more greasy, makes strip waxing much less dread-filled!!

To all the Lycon lovers, I'm just returning to using Lycon after using sugar wax for about a year so need some advice. I use Lycojet for eyebrows and facial hair as it's the best I've found for picking up the fine downy hairs I'd previously found only syrip wax could pick up but I need help on picking the best hot wax for underarm and Brazilians. Which one should I go with? I don't want it to snap like lycojet does our left on for too long...

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

To all the Lycon lovers, I'm just returning to using Lycon after using sugar wax for about a year so need some advice. I use Lycojet for eyebrows and facial hair as it's the best I've found for picking up the fine downy hairs I'd previously found only syrip wax could pick up but I need help on picking the best hot wax for underarm and Brazilians. Which one should I go with? I don't want it to snap like lycojet does our left on for too long...

I use lycojet for all intimate waxing, you just have to work fast!! It can be used thinner than the other hot waxes, so you use less = more cost effective!

Otherwise, lycodream is lovely!!

I use lycojet for all intimate waxing, you just have to work fast!! It can be used thinner than the other hot waxes, so you use less = more cost effective!

Otherwise, lycodream is lovely!!

Thanks will give it a try. I think while I get used to hot waxing again I need something that I can wax slower with but ultimately too have just one wax , that is more cost effective would be ideal :)

Does anyone have any info on training providers for lycon waxing?

As a lycon client I love the stuff and only go to salons that use it now. Had too many burns and ripped skin to go back to standard!

Latest posts

Back