Macadamia Natural Oil - New Hair care range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shellyba

Reaction score
Hi
Has anyone any thoughts, reviews on the new hair care - Macadamia Natural Oil range?:

Healing Oil treatment
Deep Hair Masque
Rejuvenating Shampoo
Nourishing Leave-in Cream
Oil Infused comb

I saw this in the Beauty Wholesalers and thinking of getting it for myself, but don't want to waste my money if not any good. I'd be glad to hear any Hair Geeks views on the products could I just start of with the Healing Oil treatment and use with my other shampoo or is it best to buy the whole range?
Is the Oil infused comb any good...really?

Thanks Sheil x

I saw it in the wholsalers too, they are really pushing it. I am not a fan of oil based hair products and didn't like the smell. It seemed expensive for what it is.

I use Macadamia nut oil on my hair whilst damp . I only use a pea sized amount work it through then blow dry.
It leaves my hair soo soft and smelling great.

I use this Macadamia Healing oil on all my clients, it is amazing stuff, have a read on their website which explains the science behind it.
I have never had such a product that everyone i use it on wants. I have used it on those with fine hair and those with really bleached hair. Creates shine even on the most dry and porous hair. I use in colour mixes and it really does add shine depth and longevity of colour. and it definately cuts down drying time. Even on older hair extensions its great.
I started with a small 10 ml bottle first and supply that to my clients first as a tester we all quickly move on to the big bottle.
I have yet to try any of the other products as the oil pretty much covers what i need.
My hair is fine and gets greasy quickly so have to use a very small amount now and again as the effects seenm to last a few washes after.
Highly recommend x

My daughter uses the shampoo and Healing Oil and reckons the oil is the best hair product she's tried. She's got very long, coarse (Italian), curly hair and used to use John Frieda serum, but swears by the Macadamia range now !

Hi
Has anyone any thoughts, reviews on the new hair care - Macadamia Natural Oil range?:

Healing Oil treatment
Deep Hair Masque
Rejuvenating Shampoo
Nourishing Leave-in Cream
Oil Infused comb

I saw this in the Beauty Wholesalers and thinking of getting it for myself, but don't want to waste my money if not any good. I'd be glad to hear any Hair Geeks views on the products could I just start of with the Healing Oil treatment and use with my other shampoo or is it best to buy the whole range?
Is the Oil infused comb any good...really?

Thanks Sheil x

WELL worth the money... They were really pushy at first with me and I just snobbed it because I had so many other serums!
It wasnt until I was in Australia and had my hair done, and she used it on my hair WOW... loved it!!
I thought it would be heavy, its far from it, and it really does cut down the drying time! (the oil)
Its worth every penny, and its lasts for ages, because you only need a tiny amount.
xox

Latest posts

Back