Machine or microblade training first?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camile

Reaction score
I have a background in beauty and looking to return after 10 years in another industry.
I've decided I would like to offer SPMU and eventually be able to do medical and scalp tattooing so I was thinking to start with the digital course and have pretty much narrowed my training provider down to Finishing Touches.

However with Microblading being so popular now I would like to train in this also.

When I asked FTG they told me that it was up to me which route I took first but I might find that offering the machine hair stroke brows with their nano blade I may not need to do Microblading, which makes sense but I feel its just that buzzword that everyone is flocking to and not many people know the difference in the technique and can be put off by the word 'permanent tattoo'

So I just wanted to get an idea of what some other professionals advise and what they have the most demand for?

I forgot to mention that I would also be doing lips and eyes training together with brows if I do the machine route first.

I forgot to mention that I would also be doing lips and eyes training together with brows if I do the machine route first.

Hi I’m not sure if you’ve already sourced your training , but take a look at Ashwood Academy bradford , Haj Aslam is the owner and has 25 years experience in beauty , he’s a micro -blade training master , he does machine training too, , he’s also a elite scalp micropigmentation expert , he also does Botox and Filler courses, he’s trained all over the world including Canada , Vietnam , Germany , he’s well respected in the industry and a great guy to train with , check out Haj Aslam ,or give him a call have a chat and see what you think 07428 864182 ,

Latest posts

Back