Machine repairs in the North West

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Truffle

Reaction score
Hi
can anyone recommend a company that repairs or services beauty machines please, preferably near Manchester/North West UK.
I have taken over a salon that has a crystal clear machine, it is in great condition but the crystals do not seem to be coming out.
I have phoned crystal clear but they were extremely unhelpful and wanted me to sign up for a £400 training course and a £1000 opening order before they would even speak to me.
I will do the training but if this machine is broken I don't want to end up paying thousands for another one of their machines which was the way the conversation was going lol. I need someone who can look at it and see if it is worth repairing.

At last I've found the number. The chap to speak to is Dave. His number is 07951 088955

He repairs pretty much any machine known to man and he does it well.

Vic x

Hi Vic

thank you so much I will give him a call xx

It's probably a blocked handpiece or the filter is old. We used to have a crystal clear machine in the salon I worked in they were always blocking. Drove my boss mad!

It's probably a blocked handpiece or the filter is old. We used to have a crystal clear machine in the salon I worked in they were always blocking. Drove my boss mad!
Thank you it Sound like it could be then - were you able to clear the blockage yourselves or did it have to go in to crystal clear?

Their servicing was really expensive so the boss used to have a guy that did it. Probably Dave that Vic has mentioned above! She got rid of it in the end, it was costing more to repair than it was making I think. I've just booked in with Skin base for one of their machines for my salon the servicing and everything is included so hoping there won't be any of this hassle. I did contemplate diamond but I just prefer crystal md. Crystal Clear do some good products if you do have to set up an account their mask is really good after microderm.

Hi Vic

thank you so much I will give him a call xx
Hi there x I have the same issue so wondering if you gor Dave out and if so how much did he charge you? X

Hi there, any idea how to check/fix if the handset is blocked? I can't seem to be able to find where the blockage is but pretty sure its what it is! X

Hi there, any idea how to check/fix if the handset is blocked? I can't seem to be able to find where the blockage is but pretty sure its what it is! X
You could try a really fine pin/ needle to see if you can dislodge it?

At last I've found the number. The chap to speak to is Dave. His number is 07951 088955

He repairs pretty much any machine known to man and he does it well.

Vic x
Thanks Vic, happy bunny x

Hi there x I have the same issue so wondering if you gor Dave out and if so how much did he charge you? X
Hi I haven't called him yet been so busy but I am going to do it now while I'm thinking about it!
Tried the pin but still no crystals coming out so need someone who knows what they are doing.
X

Latest posts

Back