Makeup business name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beeba89

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm relatively newly qualified makeup artist.

Wondering if anyone can help for business names ideas for makeup and hair extensions
Was thinking along the lines

Makeup by Jennifer
All Dolled Up
Dolled up faces

So far can't think of anything else.
Any hints or tips please.

Are you going to eventually branch out into beauty treatments too or stick with makeup?

How about Made Up by Jennifer?
Jennifer's Beauties?

Hope you think of something.x

Thanks for your reply Hun. Will probably just be makeup and hair extensions that I will do Hun.

Thank you for your help xx

Are you going to eventually branch out into beauty treatments too or stick with makeup?

How about Made Up by Jennifer?
Jennifer's Beauties?

Hope you think of something.x

You like the word "HUN" a lot I noticed so you probably talk the way you type too, sooooo why not make a name like " JENNI-BEE "
You can always branch out into other beauty (BEE)

Sorry I not ripping your usage of words I actually am serious , I have a marketing degree and we taught to research or pick up on clients and little things . So think outside the box : and that can be your [emoji219] bee hive box !

So your business card can have beehive kind of style plus glamorous make up!

Thinking pinks , yellow and glitters

You like the word "HUN" a lot I noticed so you probably talk the way you type too, sooooo why not make a name like " JENNI-BEE "
You can always branch out into other beauty (BEE)

Sorry I not ripping your usage of words I actually am serious , I have a marketing degree and we taught to research or pick up on clients and little things . So think outside the box : and that can be your [emoji219] bee hive box !

So your business card can have beehive kind of style plus glamorous make up!

Thinking pinks , yellow and glitters

Thank you for your reply. Yes i do use the word hun a lot lol. I will keep thinking and researching and write down some ideas. Hopefully come up with a few names.

I have taken all of your advice into consideration and this has helped thank you.

Much appreciated xx

I regret not using my name and think I'll change it in time.

I was going to use my name, just wanted something which stood out. X
I was the same and sent my ideas to all my friends and family and love my decision but in hindsight I think my name is simple and a statement.

I was the same and sent my ideas to all my friends and family and love my decision but in hindsight I think my name is simple and a statement.
Hi ciderella71, yes i will write out some names i liked and i will ask friends for opinions.

I quit like dolled up dollz as it's simple and straight to the point x

What about 'doll face'

What about 'doll face'
Thank you ..So far i have thought of

Bella Dollz
Glamabella
Glamabella Dollz
Glamour Dollz
Dolled Up Dollz

I like your suggestion too xx

Latest posts

Back