Making my own spray tan booth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
I thought i would share my idea of home made spray tan booth.
I have black perspex boards in a corner of my beauty room, but spray was still landing over the rest of the room.So my dad is making me a booth,by putting metal bars in an L shape screwed to walls and supported at corner to ceiling .I have bought some heavy black curtains,which my mum has attached rings too, so i can take down and wash whenever.i will have little weight on curtains to stop them flying about. Then when not needed, curtains will pull back and have tie on to keep them together.I hope it will look professional, and be easier than a tent,taken up and down.:wink2: hope it works.x

Sounds great hun!! Post a pic when you're done... People are always asking for ideas like this :) x

Will do,if i can, find it hard getting pics to fit on here. x:eek:

I put them from my camera to my pictures om my pc.But then when i try to put them on sg ,it says there too big, so i have to go on my pictures and try an edit the picture takes me ages to get fit right, i'm hopeless at it.:Scared:

I put them from my camera to my pictures om my pc.But then when i try to put them on sg ,it says there too big, so i have to go on my pictures and try an edit the picture takes me ages to get fit right, i'm hopeless at it.:Scared:

Oh no! :-/ I can't help you there I'm afraid! Lol! Do you not have a phone or iPod/iPad with the SG app?

Oh no! :-/ I can't help you there I'm afraid! Lol! Do you not have a phone or iPod/iPad with the SG app?

No... just a crappy phone,that doesn't do all that.:biggrin:

You might find it easier to use a site like photobucket to get you photos on here.

Upload the photos to photobucket then copy the IMG code and paste it into your reply. Then the photo's will appear in the post. It is very easy to edit size and crop etc.. on photobucket too.

http://photobucket.com/

Last edited:
You might find it easier to use a site like photobucket to get you photos on here.

Upload the photos to photobucket then copy the IMG code and paste it into your reply. Then the photo's will appear in the post. It is very easy to edit size and crop etc.. on photobucket too.

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

[

Last edited:
Did you manage to work out how to use Photobucket?

well got a picture on photo bucket ,but then couldn't get it on to here.:eek:

Ok, go to Photobucket.com & look at your album that you have made, and you will see all your pictures that you have uploaded on one page.

If you hover the mouse over the photo a selection of information appears.

Go down to the IMG section and click in the white area next to it and this will then say COPIED.

You then go to your post on here and click PASTE.

Put pics in my album, thats best i could do.xx:biggrin:

Ok I'll try and talk you through it step by step (I'll do everything on my photobucket at the same time :wink2:).

First open photobucket and sign in.

DSC03371.jpg

Have i done it??

ohhh... why is it so biggggggggggggggg

Ok you did it :biggrin:

Now to explain how to resize photos.

Click on the photo and wait for the page to load.

I've got the pic on ,but it's huge,lol. think people might be scared...:eek:

Have you clicked on the photo and waited for the page to load?

This is a photo as uploaded:
Siangelnailsonedone.jpg

It is too big so to resize it:
Click on the word EDIT on the picture and once the page has loaded you choose Resize.
Then choose preset sizes (click the down arrow): Medium (320x240) Click apply, then either REPLACE ORIGIONAL or SAVE A COPY

Last edited:
DSC03371-1.jpg

Thats better, thanks baggy bear.xx:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back