Male Intimate Waxing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

auzz12

Reaction score
Hello

Does anybody know where i can learn this i am based in aberdeen

Thanks
Austin x

Me too but I am in south wales, but willing to travel within reason x

Kim Lawless does training for this. she is the waxing queen of the UK she has a great reputation throughout the beauty industry, and she is also a salon geek member :)
Our web designer Matt is a student of hers he has a salon/ beauty room that offers male waxing, our web host Ruth. Mills has also been a regular model waxed by Kim ,
They are both salon geek members as well.
google( Kim Lawless male Waxing )
she is without doubt the best wax trainer in the country
THE END

i trained with kim lawless :D but there is also a Mr. Andy rouliard *SP?* who is veeery well talked about when it comes to male waxing too! x

i trained with kim lawless :D but there is also a Mr. Andy rouliard *SP?* who is veeery well talked about when it comes to male waxing too! x

Do you know where he is based and also wowfactor do this but does anybody know where they would hold the training

Thanks
Austin x

i did a search and found... Welcome - Male Waxing Training

i personally would go with somebody who spends their time waxing and is well known for their waxing skills, but that's just me. somebody who spends their days waxing bits and bobs and bobs bits will know everything there is to know about waxing and will have lots and lots of fabulous hints and tips to pass on to you! good training costs good money, so don't be put off by a high price tag. honestly save up and wait a month or so if you have to! :D you'll start off your male waxing with fab methods and lots of hints and tips to get you on your way to earning your money back. you'll be alot more confident if you start off with good training and the more confident you are the quicker you'll be ready to get stuck in and practise the new skill you have... which means a quicker return on your training :D which is never a bad thing!

i've said it time and time again but don't be held back by where training is carried out. either make the effort to get to the training location or wait until the trainer will be in your area.

x

I have just got back from a waxing day with Kim Lawless. What can I say??? Get off your butt and travel to where she is training!!!! make a weekend of it and stay in a nice hotel. It is worth it, worth the travelling, the effort, the time and the money. You need to put yourself out if you want to be the best.:green:

i did a search and found... Welcome - Male Waxing Training

i personally would go with somebody who spends their time waxing and is well known for their waxing skills, but that's just me. somebody who spends their days waxing bits and bobs and bobs bits will know everything there is to know about waxing and will have lots and lots of fabulous hints and tips to pass on to you! good training costs good money, so don't be put off by a high price tag. honestly save up and wait a month or so if you have to! :D you'll start off your male waxing with fab methods and lots of hints and tips to get you on your way to earning your money back. you'll be alot more confident if you start off with good training and the more confident you are the quicker you'll be ready to get stuck in and practise the new skill you have... which means a quicker return on your training :D which is never a bad thing!

i've said it time and time again but don't be held back by where training is carried out. either make the effort to get to the training location or wait until the trainer will be in your area.

x

Hi thanks for the comments i am willing to spend the money on trianing as i would be looking to do 1-2-1 so willing to spend the money and get god trianing

Thanks
Austin x

Hi thanks for the comments i am willing to spend the money on trianing as i would be looking to do 1-2-1 so willing to spend the money and get god trianing

Thanks
Austin x

i did 121 with kim and it was great. like i said read the reviews on Andy and see what others think of him. there's no reason why you can't check out his website, email him and phone him and really get a feel for him, you can also check him out at beauty shows on youtube which will give you a bit of a feel for his personality which is important if you are spending a whole day training with somebody. def go with somebody who is well respected in their field, they don't get in that position be simply being average or ok at what they do kwim?

don't forget to keep an eye out for 'discovery' days being held with perron wax, they sound absolutely fab from what i've heard (i've not managed to actually make one yet due to childcare :( boo!!) and apparently you can troubleshoot and get to try out the different waxes too! :D

i hope you have an absolutely fab training day and that your new skill brings you in lots and lots of new clients! :D x

Latest posts

Back