Mani Q & Gelish. Help, advice, recommendations etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie..x

Reaction score
I just wondered if people could help me please or give me some advice....

I am 100% torn between using gelish and mani q gel polish. I was going to use CND but I have changed my mind.

I am going to invest in my lamp in the next few weeks. Mani q can be cured in any UV or LED lamp and i was going to get the 18g LED lamp for the gelish.

If anyone uses mani q which lamp do you have? Really I wanted to stick to using the full system but im quite tempted to go for the mani q polishes and a few gelish.

If anyone could offer me some advice on gelish and mani q would be fab! Thankyou xx

Hey Hun. I literally qualified yesterday with young nails. mani q is my fave and plan to use it as my brand of choice. They have a new lamp coming out in April which will cure any brand - it's also uv and led so you can have the best of both worlds xx

Thanks Hun! Really undecided on which lamp to get - I really fancy the gelish 18g LED lamp but would it be okay with he mani q polish?if I'm using gelish polishes alongside mani q then I guess it would be perfect, xxx

Latest posts

Back