Many thanks Sam & Samantha - G-Mex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYGIRL

"Young Master Geek"
Reaction score
I am sure everyone who visited G-Mex will agree that the demos are such a valuable part of the show experience. The Creative stand this year was on overtime!!!!!! fantastic work guys. By far the most live demos going on at any one time and pedicures too!!
Watching them at work gives me such a push to improve my skills.
Thankyou Sam & Samantha for both taking the time to talk with me about future goals like grand masters and ambassadors. Anyone else intrested in session work?? something i would love to do. Thanks again Sam, jess loves her nail! Samantha thankyou for your valuable time. MMMwwwwaaa

Hey Louise - it was a pleasure to meet you! Sure we will meet again soon! MWAH back :hug:

Mrs Geek said:
Hey Louise - it was a pleasure to meet you! Sure we will meet again soon! MWAH back :hug:

Samantha I didnt see you went to the stand a couple of times but sadly you were not there, Did see your partner in crime though doing his stuff :cool:

Lellipop said:
Samantha I didnt see you went to the stand a couple of times but sadly you were not there, Did see your partner in crime though doing his stuff :cool:

Lell I wasn't there Monday only Sunday! I am so sorry I missed you, it would have been lovely to catch up :hug: :hug: :hug:

Latest posts

Back