Maria Nila/peroxide bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlieL

Reaction score
Hey guys. Hope you’re all safe and well.
I have abit of a random question..

I bought myself a really lovely new kit bag but my 1000ml peroxide bottles don’t fit to well (!)

So my options are:
Buy smaller 500ml bottles which work out more expensive
Find something to decant into (although I’m worried about spills)

I’m actually going to be using Maria Nila shampoos and products and saw they did peroxide’s. I’m aware I shouldn’t mix and match brands for colour, however wondered how big these bottles were if anyone knows? Also do the lids allow for refilling with another peroxide?
I know I sound crazy! However I don’t want to use a random rubbish looking bottle.

thanks in advance

I genuinely don't think anyone would be bothered by what the bottle looks like, you're the only one who would even be using it. But if you want to stick to your brand which is obviously advisable, then coukd you maybe buy the 500ml bottles once, and then keep them to decant your larger bottles in to them? That way you're only outlying that extra cost once per developer strength? What brand do you usually use?

Ha you’re probably rightI just worry about spills if I decan into something that isn’t an actual peroxide bottle.
I have thought of decanting it into the smaller 500ml bottles, however I use Wella and this isn’t possible with the spout being so small (if that makes sense).

May just have to suck up the extra cost and only get the 500ml!

Thank you for your reply x

No no no!! You can pull those spouts out!, use a flat end screw driver and you can pull them out :)

Hi, I'm mobile so don't like to carry large bottles. Salon services sell their creme developer in 100ml bottles (childproof lid too). I decant my Welloxon developer into these. No one sees them as I keep them in my kit bag and cover the label with my hand when I'm measuring .

No no no!! You can pull those spouts out!, use a flat end screw driver and you can pull them out :)
No frickin’ way! You are a gem !!!

Hi, I'm mobile so don't like to carry large bottles. Salon services sell their creme developer in 100ml bottles (childproof lid too). I decant my Welloxon developer into these. No one sees them as I keep them in my kit bag and cover the label with my hand when I'm measuring .

I did think of this actually but then thought if I had a super busy day I would need more than one. Going to try the screwdriver trick on the smaller Wella bottles mentioned above. Thank you for replying :)

No problem. I do take more than one but it is useful on the days I need a 6, 9 &12% . So much lighter as I don't like leaving chemicals in the car, especially in warmer weather.

Latest posts

Back