Marketing training courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinknsparkly

Reaction score
I have just accredited my own beauty and nail courses what would you recommend to market my training school.

It's a long time since I had to do any marketing as kept busy in the salon with constant new clients following recommendations.

I was thinking of sending a brochure of my courses to salons in the surrounding areas and also having a separate website built.

I have done a Facebook page but it hasn't had much response yet just a few likes despite paying for boosts.

I have a few students lined up that have been waiting to do courses with me but after that how else would I get new students wanting to enrol.

Any ideas welcome, thanks

Hi

That's great that you have your own training school that's something that I want to do but still got a little way to go, have done beauty level 2 and 3 I know I have to do a AET level 3. which I will be starting in September, but any advise which you could offer about getting courses accredited will be much appreciated, I have spoken to ABT. but also I'm considering others.
I wanted to go with vtct but there are alot of things that are need with that so will leave that for now.
About the marketing get your self on instragram better than Facebook and put up lots of pics and hashtags, website, get leaflets printed and word of mouth is the biggest form of advertising. x

Have you started your school already? :)

It depends on who you are target audience, and how they usually communicate.
You could try cold emails, but it really depends if the people you are reaching are even reading their emails.

In general, Instagram is great for you! Cooperate with some influencers in you field or city, so they would advertise your courses.
Maybe make some small videos with interesting information ( besides they have IGTV now).

Or you can even host a webinar to get more attention. People can register through your website, where you will collect their data, and target with info about your courses.

It's great that you're having a separate website, you should also take care of your blog on that website, it would get a lot of attention to you, if you publish relevant materials (inbound marketing). Plus its effective for the SEO, so it would be easier for people to Google you.

Latest posts

Back