Marvel Brow, Sally Lash & Brow, Hi Brow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnaw1510

Reaction score
Has anyone who’s a complete beginner done any of the above courses?
So confused as to which one to opt for

Or is there one you can recommend for a complete novice?
I’m based in Oxfordshire

Thank you

i was a complete beginner when i did he HiBrow course and found it good but I'm not that happy with the tints i would rather use a bellmacil tint

i was a complete beginner when i did he HiBrow course and found it good but I'm not that happy with the tints i would rather use a bellmacil tint

Thank you.
I currently use Belmacil with Lash Lifts, but thinking Refectocil would be a better option for brows as I can get that easily from the local wholesalers.

Did you find it a lot to take in, or did you leave feeling pretty confident?

I did the Marvel Brow course but I was already Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified. I picked up some useful tips but as it's only a one day course I don't think it's really long enough for somebody with no previous experience.

I did the Marvel Brow course but I was already Level 3 Beauty Therapy qualified. I picked up some useful tips but as it's only a one day course I don't think it's really long enough for somebody with no previous experience.

Thank you. Yes, I do wish more of these courses were longer, as feel they need to be. The Sally one is 2 days, so maybe that would be more suitable for now Would mean waiting though, as no dates near me for a while

Thank you. Yes, I do wish more of these courses were longer, as feel they need to be. The Sally one is 2 days, so maybe that would be more suitable for now Would mean waiting though, as no dates near me for a while
Two days would be better I'm sure. x

Thank you.
I currently use Belmacil with Lash Lifts, but thinking Refectocil would be a better option for brows as I can get that easily from the local wholesalers.

Did you find it a lot to take in, or did you leave feeling pretty confident?

hi, sorry i have only just seen this message, i left feeling confident in knowing all the skills i had to do but i wasn't amazing at doing it, it just takes lots of practise to be confident preforming a treatment on a paying client. hope this helps x

Latest posts

Back