Marvelbrow colour sculpt & correct course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirsty dunlop

Reaction score
im booked on the marvel brow course a week on Wednesday, has anyone been to the training before?
What should I expect?
It says to wear work/salon attire so I've ordered a tunic.

Xxx

How was the course?

I'm doing this tomorrow! How was it?

Hi yeah I really enjoyed it!love doing brows now x

Hi I'm considering booking onto this course what exactly did you learn and how did you find it? X

Hi I found it really good, although alot to get my head around in one day! Thank God they email the manuals to you. I learnt how to measure the brows, tint (including mixing colours and lightening) shaping using waxing threading trimming tweezing, make up and extensions. I've attached a couple of pictures of what I've done. Hope that helps x

Attachments

• 1487279312123.jpg
    1487279312123.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 82
  • 1487279337020.jpg
    1487279337020.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 73
Hi I found it really good, although alot to get my head around in one day! Thank God they email the manuals to you. I learnt how to measure the brows, tint (including mixing colours and lightening) shaping using waxing threading trimming tweezing, make up and extensions. I've attached a couple of pictures of what I've done. Hope that helps x

Ooh I didn't know you did extensions on it! Yeah the manuals are nice to have a sit and have a recap session when you get home I've don't courses with them before and think they're really good

I'm not sure if all the trainers teach extensions...we had rachel she's really good x

laura how are you doing ?
im considering doing the course but i only gt requests for tinting so i dont know if its worth it ...but i dont shape or trim though

Latest posts

Back