Matrix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*kath*

Reaction score
Hi everyone I would like to use matrix colours does anyone know were I can get mote info ?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using SalonGeek

call MATRIX 0208 762 4563 and they will tel lyou the nearest place and your rep details

If you want to see them quicker than they can come out to you pop to your nearest aston and fincher wholesalers :) they stock all matrix and are more than happy to sit down and go through it with you.

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

i get a feeling bluerinse may work for aston and finler, i personally would call Matrix direct as they can advise you of the nearest wholesaler and maybe the actual account manager who would kindly deal with you, i wish you so much luck as Matrix is very good and the education is Fantastic too.

i get a feeling bluerinse may work for aston and finler, i personally would call Matrix direct as they can advise you of the nearest wholesaler and maybe the actual account manager who would kindly deal with you, i wish you so much luck as Matrix is very good and the education is Fantastic too.

No I don't work for aston and fincher but it's the ideal place if you want matrix but don't want to have to pay out loads for it, you can buy the colours you want.

Sent from my iPod touch using SalonGeek

You could also try capital hair and beauty or Ray and Co if you have them in your area.

I rang Matrix head office and they found the closest stores who are stockists and they will put you in touch with the right wholesaler.

Matrix is definitely worth it, te training is great, the colours are great, I started using it a couple of months ago and would reccommend it to anyone. Im learning more and more every week, escpecially coming on SG x

Latest posts

Back