Mature skin help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy2021

Reaction score
I'm 46 and have always had very dehydrated skin. I've used Decleor products have tried others but have never found any that hydrate my skin.
So...my skin always feels parched however I now have breakouts onto cheeks. Just red spots but my skin is always dehydrated.
Any advice appreciated, whether it's skin care or a more invasive treatment. I'm so fed up with buying foundation, primers etc and my skin just sucks it in

Dermalogical is good. I'm seeing results already and I'm very dehydrated. If you go into a department store, you can have a free face mapping done and they will prescribe products for your skin.

Try a hyaluronic acid - I use The Ordinary Matrixyl + HA under my moisturiser and it really helps (I am around your age and have perimenopausal skin and dermatitis)

I would suggest The Ordinary. Buffet, vitamin C suspension 23%, compressed rose hip oil, and moisturising factors. Or you could try the next step up in the Deciem range (tad more expensive but they worker at a deeper more long lasting level) of NIOD. Multi Molecular HA with Copper Amino Isolate as a base then add in serums eg Hyalaurinic Acid and Vitamin C suspension plus the Organic Cold pressed Rosehip oil. I'm a registered retailer of The Ordinary and NIOD and love their effect on the skin. Also love the fact that they are very affordable.

Latest posts

Back