Maximist Evolution TNT

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Essex Leanne

Reaction score
Hello Ladies
Im having an issue with each of the spray heads supplied with this spray tan gun. Basically i set the gun and start the spray then after a few minutes the solution stops and only air comes through. Its like there is a blockage although there isnt. I then release the spray head and reset the gun and start again but its a reoccurring problem that happens with all 3 spray heads. It took ages to spray my client yesterday. Any ideas what could be causing this? Ive been using this without any issues since February.
Also i recently cleaned them all thoroughly so im confident there isnt any blockages. What am i doing wrong? :/ x

Have you checked the pick up tube for any splits or made sure its pushed in properly xx

Also, could you be knocking the dial while your spraying? Ive done this a few times with my maximist and it has stopped the solution flow. I dont know why they thought it was a good idea to put it on the leaver and not on the back of gun. If it stops again check your dial first it could just need turning back up xx

Also, could you be knocking the dial while your spraying? Ive done this a few times with my maximist and it has stopped the solution flow. I dont know why they thought it was a good idea to put it on the leaver and not on the back of gun. If it stops again check your dial first it could just need turning back up xx

Thank you. I'll be mindful of that next time and see if thats the issue. Xx

Latest posts

Back