Maximum price...what do you do??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xAnnaBannAx

Reaction score
Well im still contemplating my prices before I set them in stone and I was just wondering to myself....do you have a maximum price you would charge for a set of nails?

What I mean is...you might charge say £30 for a basic tip and overlay.....and you might charge £40 for a forever french....an extra £5 for a coloured french....a bit extra if they want glitter....then they might want some 3d art so a bit extra for that so where do you draw the line...??? As before you know it the nails have become amazingly expensive!

I know most people arent going to want to have these kind of nails but maybe the odd person would...so does anyone do something with their prices like saying £50 and they can have what ever they want....choice of colours, nail art, 3d art, glitter etc ? Would that include stiletto or would you want more for that perhaps?

Do you get any clients who would have all these things?

Would love to hear your thoughts on this x

I have set prices for my nails then all the extras like nail art, glitter, 3d i charge extra for, i charge it per nail and offer a discount if they have all 10 nails done in the same way!

hth:hug:

I don't believe in setting a maximum.
Set your prices for the value of your work and products.

If someone chooses to go with very long, lace encased, with glitter, and coloured acrylic, and 3d flowers and rhinestones on all 10 fingers that takes loads of product, time and skill.... then they can pay for it.
No one is forcing them to go whole hog. Don't undercut yourself for their choices.

Just as you charge less for the person with the 2 wk infill/rebalance with zero lift and zero breaks... and no art, just a clear NNO..... you should of course charge more for the one making you work your butt off.

By setting a maximum (which might cost you....) you invite people to take advantage.

Just my opinion.
:hug:

Latest posts

Back