Medium warmish brown to dark cool/grey blonde

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

faye patterson

Reaction score
Hi,

I have quite over processed dry hair which I have been dying really dark brown for about 2 years ( previous to this was bleach highlights) ... I recently stripped it and put a light cool brown on ( all home box colours ) and evidently it was still quite copper, I have since dyed it ash brown and also used a store bought toner ( which didn't work at all ) and my hair is now a medium/ brown with some SLIGHT warm tones still present...

I want it to be a greyish ash light brown/dark blonde something like the photo attached...

My hair is also very dry mid length to ends.

I know you will all probably advise me to go to a salon but I generally always do my own hair and am not looking to pay £100's for correction and would rather strip and colour or do whatever I have to myself as I don't trust anyone else!

I have a wholesale account at a store that stock l'oreal and wella so advice using those products would be great.

I was going to put a wella color charm T18 to lighten slightly and tone then Gloss myself afterwards ( any suggestions for a good gloss would also be appreciated! )

Thanks xx

Attachments

• 551f67928c2e7fd7ee94d0601c28fa8a.jpg
    551f67928c2e7fd7ee94d0601c28fa8a.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 32
Either go to a salon or try a college salon if money is tight.

We don't tell potential clients how to diy for obvious reasons. :)

Latest posts

Back