Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Megamix & CND's Spike, with born pretty stamping

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U01 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1417216563705.jpg
    1417216563705.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 425
Hw do you do it to make it look professional? Thanks

Hw do you do it to make it look professional? Thanks

What do you mean hun?

Sorry I was t very clear. How do you all mix your megamix polishes in front of your clients to make it look professional. ? Thanks

Sorry I was t very clear. How do you all mix your megamix polishes in front of your clients to make it look professional. ? Thanks

I have small glass dappen dishes that I use. My clients love watching me make their own customized polish,that is unique for them. And it only takes a minute, I take that time to give them their after care instructions.

Great thanks. Might use one of them too. Great idea about the aftercare advise x

A few recents :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1418854039845.jpg
    1418854039845.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 240
  • 1418854054861.jpg
    1418854054861.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 1418854112766.jpg
    1418854112766.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 233
  • 1418854136223.jpg
    1418854136223.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 233
  • 1418854157601.jpg
    1418854157601.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 240
I recently purchased amaze glaze but it's really runny compared to my last bottle...has something changed x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I recently purchased amaze glaze but it's really runny compared to my last bottle...has something changed x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

The last bottle I purchaesd was fine, I'm not much help sorry! Maybe contact Martin & let him know? He's the best one to answer this xx

A mummy & daughter Christmas nails using MM with Cuccio Colour Manhattan Mayhem (lacquer only on the little one's nails!) X

Attachments

• 1419155093729.jpg
    1419155093729.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 195
I love mega mix!! And, cuccio 😃

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 320
Mega mix and cuccio

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 316
Has anyone tried the prep pusher/gel brush that's for sale on MM website? Just wondering what they're like xx

Martin

I am sure you have considered this already but you should sell a range of pigments too.

And whilst I'm on here, has anyone found any 'flat' pigments. I'd like some without the pearl finish..... so mica's are no good.

Many thanks.

Martin

I am sure you have considered this already but you should sell a range of pigments too.

And whilst I'm on here, has anyone found any 'flat' pigments. I'd like some without the pearl finish..... so mica's are no good.

Many thanks.

These ones are flat

Be Creative Pure Pigments from Sam Biddle, Be Inspired

I have used them successfully - although I have a little pestle & morter (one designed for crushing tablets) to make sure they are completely smooth before mixing them

OMG it's March already! What have you all been mixing up.
Sorry to have abandoned you and a few of the questions that have gone unanswered.
What I can tell you is that there have been no changes to the consistency of the product ( one person mentioned top coat) and any changes that have been made have only been made to improve the product.

And that is what I have been up to. Squirreling away ( in borderline hibernation!) making things better.

Amaze glaze is now shinier than ever especially when used in combination with "WIPE" MegaMix has been eradicated of any yellowing issues that some of you may have experienced. and the Black bottles have proved to be 100% U.V. safe so no more problems with bottles going hard or brushes getting stuck.

If you have not been to the website for a while be sure to pop over and see the new products, we have brushes and a fantastic stone pusher along with solutions that look great ( had lots of compliments)

And there is lots more coming soon, since the launch of the very popular Chrome and Bling mix there are going to be a few more mixes on their way and who knows we may even be getting some colour!

2015 is set to be exciting.

SO show us what you are up to with your mixes and if you have any questions then fire away I'm here to answer them.

Martin John MegaMix :p

Hi Martin, can you tell me when the bling mix will be back In stock please? X

Hi Martin, can you tell me when the bling mix will be back In stock please? X

I took it out of stock because I ran out :( but managed to get some back off one of my distributors so I do have one or two pots left if you want one.

If you let me know I will put one in stock for you :)

Just can't have it in stock in singles and as megadeal ( at same time ) incase people order and then I don't have any supply :)

Martin :)

I took it out of stock because I ran out :( but managed to get some back off one of my distributors so I do have one or two pots left if you want one.

If you let me know I will put one in stock for you :)

Just can't have it in stock in singles and as megadeal ( at same time ) incase people order and then I don't have any supply :)

Martin :)

Oh that would be brilliant,yes please.

Latest posts

Back