Megamix nails. Create your own gel polish colours with eyeshadows, nail polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hiya, sorry if this has been discussed before but there are a lot of posts on this thread! Can you literally mix any polish with Mega Mix to make a gel? Is that what it does?!x

Don't worry, I've just been back and read the first few pages! :) x

Hiya, sorry if this has been discussed before but there are a lot of posts on this thread! Can you literally mix any polish with Mega Mix to make a gel? Is that what it does?!x

Yes literally ! Any polish from primark to Armani

That's exactly what it is made for :)

As well as having loads of other great uses :)

Hi ya. Can I ask what you use to measure out your ratios of MM and regular polish? Also can you tell me what the ratio should be with regular polish? I want to use it with Barry M hi shine Gelly Polish. TIA

Hi ya. Can I ask what you use to measure out your ratios of MM and regular polish? Also can you tell me what the ratio should be with regular polish? I want to use it with Barry M hi shine Gelly Polish. TIA
Hi, I haven't used the Gelly Polish, I use Cuccio Colour & the ratio I use is 2:1 - 2 drops of polish to 1 drop of MM. I usually start with 2 drops MM & 4 of polish & build up from there if need be. Hope this helps! X

Hi, I haven't used the Gelly Polish, I use Cuccio Colour & the ratio I use is 2:1 - 2 drops of polish to 1 drop of MM. I usually start with 2 drops MM & 4 of polish & build up from there if need be. Hope this helps! X
Thank you. When you say drops do you let it drop from the brush? x

[QUOTEcarly2802, post: 2409602, member: 94841"]Thank you. When you say drops do you let it drop from
Thank you. When you say drops do you let it drop from the brush? x
Yes that's right x

Yes i like the cnd pigments. Im more intrigued about being able to mix with a regular nail polish. Ive so many nice colours of nail polish that i cant get in the gel brand i use.
Instead of mixing it with nail polish, just use a gel topcoat over your normal polish. I do this and it lasts just like gel polish

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435612852.314436.jpg
some nails using mega mix just finished my second bottle today [emoji1][emoji1] but also received two new ones and chrome and bling can't wait to start using them!! Love this product!!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1435613175.326456.jpg
and more mega mix lol

Is this a product that people are still using? What do you think of it now you've had time to settle into it?

Anyone still using this?

No. I did initially but haven't for a long time

Is anyone still using this or is there a new brand I’ve missed?

Latest posts

Back