metro powder!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

looby4444

Reaction score
hi does anyone know...(a couple of things)

i going to buy the metro powders and twilight on saturday from creative in leeds.

1. does the one stop shop open sat?
2. do you get some retention + in the metro set and what size?
3. can u use it with clear tips e.g is it pure glittery or more like the twilight with colour and shimmer?
4. still gonna get it anyway cos its fab, but if its more coloured can anyone recommend a good glitter for clear tips?
5. the golds etc in the set, do u use these on the tip or can they be used to substitute then pink powder for the full nail or do they just serve as a tip powder like white perfect powder?

cant wait to have a play!

lou x

Hi there, I can answer a couple of those for you -

1. Yes it's open on Saturdays
2. You get the small retention in it

As far as I know you can use it with clear tips. Also, I'm sure there's a special offer on this at the moment - quite cheap I'm sure. HTH'S xx

Hiya

Look at the sparke and stars in my gallery, thats done on clear tips with the metro powders.

city of angels - silver, works well on clear and graduates well
city of light - gold "" "" ""
golden city - bronze " " "
melting pot deep copper solid colour
city of peace - white " "
sin city - black " "

hope this helps xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you thats fab-cant wait to get em now!
yeah i got a thing through sayin there was 50% off so theyre on £20! im gonna go sat hope they've got some left! just what i need for my ladies chrimbo nails!

i think there's an instruction leaflet in it isn't there? i'm waiting for mine. can't wait.

There is a 118 ml retention+
and yep the kit comes with a design card that gives some inpirational ideas for it's use.

You can use the powders over any tip type or sculpt. They are a solid colour with a glitter right through.

Latest posts

Back