Metro Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zobo

Reaction score
Hi!

Has anyone used the metro powders from creative before?
i got them today and was looking for ideas, the leaflet you get with it shows pretty pants designs!
My best bet is to probably get some stacking pots and start custom blending!!

Any models to volunteer??!!

I have only used these as in a fancy French - the Ruby Slippers design was a blend of the Metro and some added glitter - do a search and you might find some other recipes.

I have just added this piccy to my gallery. Used Creative Golden City from the Metro range. I'm into my glitter so I sure I got good coverage, if you want it a bit more subtle, you can easily spread the bead out more.

You're pretty helpful arent you girl?!

I do like the glittery look, just not on me :p

I've found that if you use metro city of peace on the tips and perfect pink you get the french look with a hint of sparkle! Its actually quite nice, i practised on my trainer this afternoon - if i can get the digital camera to work i will post some pics later

zobo said:
You're pretty helpful arent you girl?!

:o :o :o Awww, thanks! Glad to be of service.

About the City of Peace - Laystar and I had pretty much the same conversation earlier! LOL! It does look fab, and excellent for brides, especially if they don't want anything too in-your-face.

The only downside I find is when I play with the powders on my nail trainer I then want them on myself - all of them, can never decide what I want.....I keep soaking off about every 2 weeks so I can do something different!!!

Latest posts

Back