Micro-beaded weft hair extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amber-

Reaction score
Hi all,
I currently wear a full head of single-strand micro bead extensions.
However for cost purposes I am thinking of switching to wefts instead (the wefts are attached to the hair using the micro beads).

Can anyone tell me if there are any pro's and cons to this method as opposed to the single-strand method?
I would like to still be able to wear my hair up in a high pony so that is a concern.

Hi,
you need to either contact the extensionist who put yours in and ask her these questions, or if shes not clued up on the wefts, get in touch, and have a consultation with whoever will be putting them in, they will tell you the difference,and the reasons theyre cheaper.

Hi,
you need to either contact the extensionist who put yours in and ask her these questions, or if shes not clued up on the wefts, get in touch, and have a consultation with whoever will be putting them in, they will tell you the difference,and the reasons theyre cheaper.

That's hardly helpful now, is it?
Isn't the purpose of the "Consumer Queries" forum so that consumers can get advice with their queries (hence the name, if you didn't understand it).

Micro wefts tend to not last as long because of the weight of the weft causing the rings to slip, although they can be reapplied using the same hair.
You wont be able to wear the weft in a high pony tail, I always descibe the micro-ring weft to my clients as more of a wig type approach to hair extensions, its easiest to wear down as thats how the hair is sewn to the weft.
My clients tend to go for wefts for special occasions, to try out long hair before going for strand by strand or to have inbetween strand by strand to give their hair a rest.
Also its cheaper, but again not very versatile in wearing it tied up or back. Although you can wear it in a low pony tail.
Hope this helps xx

ive always wore weft hair extentions but am sick off them now am constantly uncliping them and fixing them again because of them sliding down my hair:( and also my hair always has to be tied back because off my job and you can see the clips and it looks horrible :eek:but my hair is to shot to be put up without extentions HELP !!:confused: ive recently started looking at those micro beaded hair extentions but i cant find them on any sites i go on or in shops i have tried and also what lengh do they go upto in them ?:) xx

Latest posts

Back