Micro loop and micro weft extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vwgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I am trained in Balmain hair extensions but am very interested in micro loop and micro weft extensions. I have looked and Balmain dont run any training and at the risk of sounding snobby when I have looked online the places offering training dont seem to be very reputable (dont mean to offend anyone) I just prefer to stick to a well known company for training - or is training not needed for this technique- eg insurance wise?

Thanks x

Lush-Us trainer Linda Hamilton Ross runs 1-2-1 taining in both mocri ring and micro weft :D I have trained with them for both of the above, fusion and prebond and found them very reasonable cost wise, very profesional and superbly supportive after training xx

Additional lenght i believe do training! X

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

There is also a place in selby, west Yorkshire called hairplanet which do micro-loop training, I had the micro loop hair in and they were really good quality hair from there, they also stock the hair. :)

Hi,

You can't beat Lush us uk for training,after completing a course with them, you will be Habia approved.
Kate x

Hi,

You can't beat Lush us uk for training,after completing a course with them, you will be Habia approved.
Kate x

After being told to try lush-us I couldnt fault the information and help and very much looking forward to my courses! I have rang a lot of cowboys this last week who just want your money!! xxx

Hi,

Kate x

I don't know if I'm wrong here so correct me if I am but just because a course is habia approved does not mean that when you do that course you as an individual is habia approved? My course was habia approved and I called habia to find out if I could legally advertise myself as habia approved as I had seen quite a few extensionists advertising as such and they said it was illegal and that a person can't be habia approved. So it only meant the course has been habia approved.

Latest posts

Back