Micro-needling pen help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinklez13

Reaction score
I am at a loss trying to find a good micro-needling pen. I know Dermapen and Skinpen, but they are way out of my budget. As a professional starting my own business I can't afford them. Does anyone know a good quality Micro-needling pen that does not break the bank?????

We teach all our students to use a hybrid tattoo machine in addition to a pen device. I've had the same one for over 5 years now. They are more reliable, and they are recognized by the health authority as they can be broken down COMPLETELY, and autoclaved. Which is an essential requirement. The only downside is that you have to spend a few hours extra learning how to set them up and use them. You can have 2 - 3 as spare as they are cheap enough at about £30 each. They all use the same needles and power packs as well, and they are all CE approved.

Hope this helps.

N x

Dr pen is a great device they have a varity of pens I use the A7 I purchased it from dr pen europe you can buy the very fine needles in different needle combinations I use a 12 pin needle mostly. This pen was about £130.00 and was used by many people on my Emma Coates micro needling course which was around £250.00

Latest posts

Back