Micro rings, tubes, silicone no silicone? Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosie123

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I have been trained in extensions for about 4 years now only working 2 weekends a month due to having a full time job.
While I was on maternity leave I built my extension business up and went part time at my other job and its going really well

So since actually putting effort in to build it up Iv noticed I was just stuck in my old ways using the same supplier which I now realised was rubbish and just used micro rings that's how I was taught.
But after lots of research and reading threads I have realised there is a lot more to extensions and I want to know the ins and outs to be the best I can be.

I have changed over to Euphoria One which I am loving and so glad I took the plunge because i am not very good at adapting/ coping with change

but ANYWAY

I want to know the difference between Rings, Tubes and silicone/ non silicone, I only ever used the silicone rings but I am finding a few clients are complaining of loosing a few.

also is there a specific supplier that you would recommend?

Thanks!

I don’t use silicone lined rings I prefer the non lined ones and I find tubes are smaller and flatter than the standard micro ring. ( I only use silicone lined if I do nanos) xx

The silicone can come away from the ring and also have that horrible bulge out the sides. That could be the cause of some strands coming out ? X

Latest posts

Back