Microblading advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natasha.Anwar

Reaction score
Hi!

I really need some advice. I am doing training mid May for microblading I will get level 4 certificate. I have spoken to one council and they had said I should shadow or get some more experience after training! I am a little deflated as I feel I am just constantly hitting one brick wall after another. It’s hard enough finding a suitable room to rent. I was wondering if anyone can give me some advice as to where I can look for a treatment room to rent and whether anyone has come across the
Similar problems to me with the licensing etc? I want to be legitimate and don’t want to go mobile.

If anyone has any tips on how they got started it would really help!

Some councils and insurance companies are getting more particular. Unfortunately a lot of courses do not provide all that is required. I have passed the level 4 certificate and I will still need to do a shading course as you need it to provide a full service. There is another post on here stating others having done further training because of lack of confidence or to correct and obtain more skills. Take it from me that you will almost certainly need to do more than one set of training. It is not an easy service to provide. I cannot imagine a council will sanction microblading on a mobile basis as the room and equipment has to be very hygienic with strict adherence to using sharps etc.

Latest posts

Back