Microblading eyebrows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who has it been approved with? Is it accredited and what insurance companies will insure your course?

Ive looked at a few courses at the moment I'm in two minds as to train or not with it being so new, katerina has good reviews as does epibrows

Hi

Insurance is available through Holistic, they have approved the course. I trained with Tatjana and Prive and found them very good, the energy, passion and knowledge is infectious, hence the UK Masterclasses x

I agree that there are 'reservations' with some insurers but we went to great lengths to ensure students would be able to get insurance as there is no point training if insurance is not accessible. Crazily microblade method has been around much longer than machine tattoo make up. Our passion is not financially driven it is results that the microblade method gives and for me the very small number of people currently offering this method in the UK. (Im a great believer in enhancing and the 24/7 natural look)

I'm sure who ever you decide to train with you will become as enthused as I am as they do look great and the training is without the much bigger price tag attached to the machine tattoo courses. Obviously I'd love you to train with Tatjana and the team as am thrilled we have managed to have them in the UK, The more therapists the better for our UK brows :lol:

I find for each brows I do I'm getting 4-5 recommends so the growth is very organic as the results speak for themselves.

Sarah x

Totally agree !

Its crazy isnt it ? I think microblade is much gentler, I didn't hesitate to have mine microbladed after years of needing my brows tweaking. (didn't want them tattooing) I didn't even go numb for mine :)

Im insured with babtac and had no problems getting insurance as my course (epibrows) is a babtac accredited course x

Can I ask if any one has heard of dermaprecision,they have a website and seem reasonably priced for the microblade training.Tia

Can I ask if any one has heard of dermaprecision,they have a website and seem reasonably priced for the microblade training.Tia

Looked at the website and doesn't look professional to me. Remember pay cheap pay twice. A one day course won't be adequate. It doesn't mention who they are accredited with or insurance companies and looks like they are all about money to me id rather pay more and have student support, epibrows look great as does the course by katerina who I have heard good reviews from a colleague

I'm always wary of websites that are made up of royalty free stock images and not their own work, but then if their Facebook page photos are own work .....😳

It's not accredited by any one,it's their own diploma.

It needs to be recognised by an accrediting body to be worth doing. They can issue their own certificates but they must be recognised by BABTAC, the Guild, VTCT for example to ensure standards and get insurance.
You can't just set up showing someone how to do a treatment and they are qualified. If it's accredited they will have no problem telling you by who.

For any Northern Irish geeks, we offer EpiBrow training in my training centre - Beauty School NI.

I have been informed by our insurance that unless the certificates have a recognised body on them awarding it then the insurance companies will not be accepting them come 2016, apparently new legislation coming in so any company that is offering their own certificates is fine at the moment but its a complete waste of money really unless you go for the major SPMU certs like level 4 micropigmentation. its going the same way as fillers did insurance companies are ruling everything, there are many changes coming up, so whatever you learn in make sure it is accredited by VTCT or another recognised awarding body. otherwise it is a waste of time and money

I want to look into training with Epibrows but when I try to go on the The Brow Studio Group website it says it's not there anymore? I found Epibrow training on the Adam and Eve website, is this the same course?

Try Secret semi-permanents for training, Samantha Boyes is brilliant.
She is on Facebook

When you done the training did you just do the eyebrows or all the make up?.

She does lots of courses, but only wanted to train in eyebrow Microblading as I new that would be the most successful, and it's proving me right!

I want to look into training with Epibrows but when I try to go on the The Brow Studio Group website it says it's not there anymore? I found Epibrow training on the Adam and Eve website, is this the same course?

Yes, Karen trains for her there

She does lots of courses, but only wanted to train in eyebrow Microblading as I new that would be the most successful, and it's proving me right!

How are you getting on with it? Sorry for all the questions :)

Hi,

Can anybody help - I am trying to get in touch with the Brow Studio Group and tried to follow the link previously posted. However this link doesnt work and the phone number 0141 440 0404 which I found through google doesnt work or is not recognised. How to I contact this training company?

Thanks

What number did you ring? As I cant get through with the number listed on google 0141 440 0404 Thanks

The number on the brow studio group facebook page is 0141 221 0088 xx

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Search epibrows on Facebook too, there's a page, they recently got a new website, maybe teething problems with it.

Has anyone else trained Microblading yet? I'm looking mainly at Epibrows but am wondering if anyone else has had any experiences? Thanks

Latest posts

Back