Microblading gone wrong-help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see you are based in Birmingham. There is a woman in Stourbridge that does amazing brows and her prices are very reasonable. This is a link to her page anyway. She's really nice so might be worth giving her a call and seeing what your options are x
https://www.facebook.com/Brows-Lashes-By-Nadia-228042744023523/

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1490310285.324224.jpg
this was my before and after for microblading- I would say yours don't have really any defined 'hair' strokes - they will lighten by at least half though xx

There is an amazing girl who does brow blading in Wales, but she travels around in different places too, check her instagram - ishibrowart :)
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1490359505.473288.jpg

If I'm honest I'm worried that if I went further with it they will find out where I work and slander me or my my life hell x
I doubt they would prob have the time for that, besides if you won, you get the last laugh!

It depends how much you want your money back, principal and time.

It is a difficult one to prove as I said in my earlier post as you would have to prove negligence, or false advertising etc etc.
It would cost you time and money and possibly your word against theirs.

As far as making a complaint and taking it further it might look like you just 'don't like them' and therefore you will lose.

I'm on your side, so please don't take me the wrong way, I'm just trying to help you. x

What you should do now is wait a frw months and then it will be coming up to a year since they originally did them, then go to a skilled microblading tech who can cover them.

If you went a little thicker, perhaps a teenie tiny bit darker, or colour corrected (hard to tell which from your pics but the tech will know) and also had said skilled tech do a microblading and microshading combo on you, I think they could turn out to be bloody fab!

Because your current faded microblading will sort of be sandwiched in between your new brows if you go a little thicker (1mm say) then you will already have a really nice shaded look that will just need tweaking.

Good luck

x

Hi Lottie,
You will be please to know the colour will fade upto 40% before topup... if the pigment has not implanted properly then they may fade even more.
The shape over all is good, PLEASE PLEASE I CANT STRESS TO YOU ENOUGH...
do not put any creams of anything silly on your brows, do not pick them as you will get patchy uneven brows.
Semi permanent makeup is called 'SEMI-PERMANENT' because it is just that. Propper tattoos have carbon in them, the body can mot break carbon down which is why ther are permanent... however semi-permanent inks do not cointain carbon..
So you will be please to know..
If you let your brows heal properly and naturally they will fade.
I would give them chance to fade out a little...
A lot of people freak out at first.. when I had mine done at first the looked black... but they healed completely different & I love them now.
I hope this has helped somewhat xx

It's the shape I'm unhappy with they look like cartoon. Brows! All sorted now I've had someone redo them they look lovely xx

Did you get helo? Where are you located?

This is my before & after. This was my 1st session they healed lovely colour lightened slightly. I went back after 8weeks (was so long due to lady having and op) and they are now perfect. I had mine done with the hand tool. I do understand your upset though and i hope you manage to get sorted.

Attachments

• IMG_20170201_175711_071.jpg
    IMG_20170201_175711_071.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 79

Latest posts

Back