Microblading-new starter in new career

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyBrow

Reaction score
Hiya just wondering if anyone could help me with some advice or any tips etc.

I don't have any kind of make up background, however I've always been so obsessed with my eyebrows and having them perfect. I had mine microbladed and loved the idea of creating perfect brows for people and have booked onto a Habia endorsed course for microblading.

I will be doing brows in my spare time around my current part time job as I'm not confident enough I'll make enough money to need to leave my existing job!

As I have no background, is there any guidance on how to advertise for clients etc? I've managed to already get my 6 models for case studies which is great, however I'm worried that when I start charging my actual fee (approx £200 a treatment including top up?!) that I won't get any clients.

Also, if anyone could help on what I will require etc that would be great. I have already contacted my loca council who don't regulate microblading and don't require any licence which is bizarre as two miles up the road in a different council you need a licence!

Any other info would be so gratefully appreciated as I love brows and want to do these but am worried about my lack of experience in the industry.

I've attached some of my practice brows as I've been practicing on artificial skin before the course next month!
Many thanks

Hayley

Attachments

• IMG_1592.JPG
    IMG_1592.JPG
    770.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_1590.JPG
    IMG_1590.JPG
    423.4 KB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Back