Microblading training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It's me

Reaction score
hi everyone! I’m thinking of doing microblading training and wondered if any if you could offer any advice?
Who are the best providers? Who you’ll you recommend? Do you need anything prior to doing this training eyebrow wise? (Or anything else?).

Or would you recommend something completely different?

I currently work full time but do shellac as a small business on the side. Love all things beauty!!!

Any advice appreciated xx

First, check with your local council whether they have any licensing requirements for these sorts of treatments. Many local authorities are bringing in regulations that require therapists offering services such as microblading to be licensed, as the health and safety implications for the client are much higher than for treatments such as nail services. Some require therapists to hold the equivalent of an (S)NVQ level 3 before they can practice so best to do your homework first and then plan your training.
Best of luck. :)

First, check with your local council whether they have any licensing requirements for these sorts of treatments. Many local authorities are bringing in regulations that require therapists offering services such as microblading to be licensed, as the health and safety implications for the client are much higher than for treatments such as nail services. Some require therapists to hold the equivalent of an (S)NVQ level 3 before they can practice so best to do your homework first and then plan your training.
Best of luck. :)

Thanks! Yeah there’s so much to look into and info to get!x

Hi,

You may want to look at The Clinical Academy they wrote the Level 4 qualification for VTCT and their trainer Emma has won many awards.

Hi,

You may want to look at The Clinical Academy they wrote the Level 4 qualification for VTCT and their trainer Emma has won many awards.
Thanks I will take a look at that x

Latest posts

Back