Microblading!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alana cairns

Reaction score
I am due to start a microblading course at the end of July,I currently rent a room within a salon and there is another girl already offering microblading and isn't too happy about the possibility of me offering it within my services. My question is,if I were to offer microblading "clinics" within different salons how do I go about obtaining a license?

I am due to start a microblading course at the end of July,I currently rent a room within a salon and there is another girl already offering microblading and isn't too happy about the possibility of me offering it within my services. My question is,if I were to offer microblading "clinics" within different salons how do I go about obtaining a license?
Anybody n ow anything that could help me??

Anybody n ow anything that could help me??
Hiya. I have just started doing this. I own a converted salon at home filly licensed now I have just got a license for another salon to spread my business to that area.
Assuming the new salon agrees to u doing it, look up tattoo license for that area on the local counsel website.
Different areas have different rules. My new area I had to pay £245 for the license and send proof that I owed a personal license too. Then they'll come visit any time to check.
My bucks license done a check on my premises before giving license.
Good luck x

Hiya. I have just started doing this. I own a converted salon at home filly licensed now I have just got a license for another salon to spread my business to that area.
Assuming the new salon agrees to u doing it, look up tattoo license for that area on the local counsel website.
Different areas have different rules. My new area I had to pay £245 for the license and send proof that I owed a personal license too. Then they'll come visit any time to check.
My bucks license done a check on my premises before giving license.
Good luck x
Ps u need a license for each place of work so I'd just do one and milk that area b4 u move on x

Ps u need a license for each place of work so I'd just do one and milk that area b4 u move on x
Thank you! I'm not due to do the training until the end of July so I'll start asking around once I've done that but I can't offer it from the salon I currently rent a room from so other salons is my next option xx

Latest posts

Back