Microneedling and/or Mesotherapy training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi all, I have recently completed Microblading (ABI) training, and have been told this is Level 3 in beauty. Does this mean I can train in Microneedling?

I also have a Diploma in Indian Head Massage and VTCT in Gel Nails.

You may be able to train in lots of things but you may not be able to get insurance. I teach microneedling and insurance companies usually require a minimum level 2 in beauty to insure you for needling.

Hope that helps

Vic x

It's confusing as I've done separate courses with different companies. The microblading company says I'm level 3? I'll ask the insurance company too.

Yes it all depends on what you have when it’s put together. I have level 3 in some holistic treatments and level 2 in all beauty. I’m also doing a level 4 skin diploma but it doesn’t automatically mean I can do other level 4 treatments. It’s very confusing, but a good insurance company will tell you what you’ll need for insurance.

Vic x

Yes it all depends on what you have when it’s put together. I have level 3 in some holistic treatments and level 2 in all beauty. I’m also doing a level 4 skin diploma but it doesn’t automatically mean I can do other level 4 treatments. It’s very confusing, but a good insurance company will tell you what you’ll need for insurance.

Vic x
Hi, please could I ask you what Level 4 skin Diploma you are doing and with who? I have been seriously looking into this as I am really keen to develop my skin care treatments. I was looking at the CIBTAC Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies and Aesthetic Practice at LCBT In Partnership with Sally Durrant. Are you familiar with this course? I know you are very knowledgeable in this area :) x

Hi, please could I ask you what Level 4 skin Diploma you are doing and with who? I have been seriously looking into this as I am really keen to develop my skin care treatments. I was looking at the CIBTAC Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skin Studies and Aesthetic Practice at LCBT In Partnership with Sally Durrant. Are you familiar with this course? I know you are very knowledgeable in this area :) x

I’m doing the Sally Durant. I’m finding it excellent and am learning lots. It’s not cheap. So far I’m doing skin science and investigative consultations. I’m also teaching needling and peels as well as running my salon, so I’m not getting through it as quickly as I’d hoped ☹️

I’m doing the Sally Durant. I’m finding it excellent and am learning lots. It’s not cheap. So far I’m doing skin science and investigative consultations. I’m also teaching needling and peels as well as running my salon, so I’m not getting through it as quickly as I’d hoped ☹️
I know what you mean about the cost! That's why I am tempted by the LCBT courses as you can apply for the 19+ adult learner loan (at the moment I would still qualify). I am very interested in needling and peels. You mentioned in a previous post that you use the Dermapen? I had a look and it looks great! :)

I know what you mean about the cost! That's why I am tempted by the LCBT courses as you can apply for the 19+ adult learner loan (at the moment I would still qualify). I am very interested in needling and peels. You mentioned in a previous post that you use the Dermapen? I had a look and it looks great! :)

Lol I use a different one now!!!

What do you use now? Is it better?

Same thing but cheaper needles and different configurations, so I can needle with a triple needle to target right into lines and wrinkles, and can do all over the face with a 42 needle. Cheaper pen as well. I now teach needling for Dermogenera, so use the pen that I use in teaching.

Vic x

Same thing but cheaper needles and different configurations, so I can needle with a triple needle to target right into lines and wrinkles, and can do all over the face with a 42 needle. Cheaper pen as well. I now teach needling for Dermogenera, so use the pen that I use in teaching.

Vic x
Hi Vic
Im exploring the current dermapen range and would to ask the price of the dernagenera product that your using. Ive tried to google the company but couldnt really find a source to contact.

Joanne x

Hi Vic
Im exploring the current dermapen range and would to ask the price of the dernagenera product that your using. Ive tried to google the company but couldnt really find a source to contact.

Joanne x

Hi Joanne I’ll PM you x

Latest posts

Back