Mineral makeup recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mouffloncake

Reaction score
Looking to switch mineral make up suppliers from Dermapure (Youngblood). Could I have your recommendations please?

I recently received my Dermapure (Youngblood) order and was stunned to discover that not only had I been sent two 0.5g samples, instead of 2 full size 10g products but I had been charged VAT (ok) and P&P of £8 bringing the total for my 1g of product that was incorrectly sent to £11.57

When I called Dermapure - the Youngblood distributors- to point out what had happened, they offered to send out the two full size products I required but advised they will charge another £8 in P&P.

So that would be £16 in P&P even though an error was made on the initial order.

I don’t do a great deal of make up but I like to be able to offer it and recommend a good quality, clean brand when I’m asked.

So, I’d like your recommendations please. Taking into account not only product quality but also good customer service, delivery time, minimum order and p&p pricing.

I understand that postage prices are high with Royal Mail and orders over a certain amount are postage free but I feel a charge of £8 to two samples is steep.
I also understand that Dermapure took the decision to increase their prices due to the Brexit situation but I feel I need to explore other suppliers.

That’s a shame as Youngblood is a great brand. Have a look at Jane Iredale and Mii

Thank you. I’ll look into JI.
I agree, I love Youngblood and have used them for years.

JI are fab. Very quick postage and excellent training x

Jane iredale is the best mineral makeup I’ve ever used and offered to clients

I wouldn't accept that. I'd tell the person at Dermapure that as they're in breach of contract for sending you the wrong item, they will have to cover the postage costs too.

Latest posts

Back