Mini manicure courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairbylouisa

Reaction score
Hello ive been thinking about doing pamper parties for little girls,

Hair, nails and glitter tattoos

Whats my best option about doing it? Im trained in lvl 2 and 3 hair and Im insured with salon gold and I know they cover a few beauty treatments within the hair side of it.
Would I have to do a manicure course?
Any help would be grateful ly appreciated =)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

IF this is something you want to do then definately get manicure training. Your insurer may well cover beauty treatments but usually only beauty treatments you are actually qualified in.
Speak to them/check your policy to see what level of training they require. Also make sure to fully disclose your plans with them, and ensure they cover you for under 16's for the treatments you are wanting to do (get this in writing).

Children are more susceptible to develop allergies so you need to be careful when using certain nail products on them, make sure you know your stuff + are validly insured. Depending on the age as well it can be really dangerous as a lot of nail tech products are flammable and poisonousness

Are you planning on doing this in your home/salon or going to people's houses? Not sure if it makes a difference but I'm thinking you will probably need to get CRB checked as you are effectively working with children.

Never work with children and animals... isn't that the saying!! Good Luck!

Latest posts

Back