Minx | Kimmie Kyees’ Signature Collection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Ed.

Reaction score
Oooh, we just love it when Minx announce new collections. The nature of their products means, quite simply, that the possibilities for designs are literally endless so we were very excited to hear that they’d got celebrity nail stylist Kimmie Kyees on board to design her very own collection: ‘The Minx Professional by Kimmie Kyees’.

Dawn Lynch-Goodwin, co-founder, says, “We could not be more pleased to present this vibrant, exciting set of Minx designs…Kimmie is one of the top celebrity nail stylists in the world and her creativity, imagination and artistry have resulted in a fantastic collaboration that reflects her exciting lifestyle.”

Based in LA, Kimmie’s got more celebrities on her client rosta than Russell Brand’s got in his little black book and her new designs are bold, colourful and, frankly, fab and there are no less than eight new designs (see images):

- Lustrous Lizard
- Rainbow Leopard
- Krackle Kimmie
- Leopard Sorbet
- Star Light
- Twiggy
- Gotcha!
- Psychadelic Funk

As ever, Kimmie’s love for colour and design shines through: “Even way back, when I first started my career, I loved bright colours. I would bring the traditional nail colours to a job, but I also had my ‘party bag’ with brights and neons and all the colours of the rainbow and I converted so many celebrities who had been playing it safe with nudes, pinks and reds.” Kimmy says, “I wanted my first Minx line to be a collaboration between colour and my every day experiences, with a lot of shapes and movement to give my nail designs action and a life of their own.”

Trust me, when you’re wearing these designs, it’ll be your fingers and toes that have a life of their own. Gone are the days when men can’t keep their eyes of your chest. They’ll be struggling to drag their gaze away from your hands and feet!

Enjoy the pics and get your hands (and feet) on these as soon as you can!

Until then…geek on!

The Ed.

Attachments

• Kimmie Kyees Wearing her New Minx Line (Large).jpg
    Kimmie Kyees Wearing her New Minx Line (Large).jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 553
  • gotcha 2 (Large).jpg
    gotcha 2 (Large).jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 88
  • gotcha 3 (Large).jpg
    gotcha 3 (Large).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 86