Minx on a website!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vaughny29

Reaction score
I hope some of you lovely ladies (and men!!) might be able to help me, I am in the process of setting up my website as a mobile tech, one of the services I offer is Minx and was just wondering how other mobile minxers let customers know about the designs available without having the luxury of always meeting them face to face beforehand and showing them a brochure. I have a few minx photos of celebs, and campaign images but was wondering about maybe linking to a site with all the designs available for them to view. What are your thoughts and experiences?

Please help

Yvonne xxx

if you were to phone sweet squared, I am sure they would send you information, with small photo's of all the designs, along side all the other products they can provide, there is a wide range hth x

if you were to phone sweet squared, I am sure they would send you information, with small photo's of all the designs, along side all the other products they can provide, there is a wide range hth x

Yes, definitely phone Sweet Squared, they are always happy to help.

Someone I know created a slideshow on her website with every single available Minx design on, so their clients could see the designs, Hollywood or Buffed Beauty Salon - Sarisbury Green, Southampton, Hampshire - Minx

Thanks for that, but I emailed Sweet Squared and they advised that they couldn't provide all the minx images, I imagine there are just too many xxx

Ruth, that is EXACTLY what I was hoping to do!!! Have you any ideas where all the images came from??

Ruth, that is EXACTLY what I was hoping to do!!! Have you any ideas where all the images came from??

She did say that it took *ages* to upload all the individual Minx images too!

Thank you so much, I'll look into it, but just for the record, you have made my night, thank you xxx

If you cant get all the images you could post a link to sweetsquared, I always ask my minx customers to have a look on there then let me know what they fancy xx

Latest posts

Back